We are genuinely excited to share our first Attente red wine with you, made from Grenache and Syrah grapes grown on our estate vineyard. This blend unquestionably represents the unique terroir of the Sta. Rita Hills, with its dark red ruby color and primary aromas. Notes of black pepper are pronounced in this wine, mingling with notes of pomegranate, orange peel and sea salt.
A bouquet of gardenia flowers emerges as you swirl your glass, blending with notes of tobacco, dry herbs and sage. A well-pronounced tannin structure presents on the palate, while delivering notes of dark cherries, black currant and leather. An elegant, smooth finish makes this wine enjoyable with a wide range of dishes or on its own. We recommend that you decant before enjoying
- Composition: 50% Grenache & 50% Syrah from our estate, blocks 19 & 20
- 20% whole cluster fermentation
- 100% fermented for 21 days in oak open top casks with native yeasts
- Aged in 60% new French oak for 14 months
- Bottled unfined and unfiltered